Surgery at Bromborough Wirrall
The Orchard Surgery comprised a very small 1950’s single storey building set in a large plot. MCD developed a new medical centre to the rear of the original surgery which remained operational throughout. Once the practice moved into the new building the old building was demolished and a car park created.
The new medical centre was let to Dr Lannigan and Partners. It is 750 sq/m. In additional to a range of admin and meeting rooms the clinical space provided comprise a minor operations suite, 1 nurse treatment room, 2 nurse consulting rooms, 5 GP consulting room and a training/ consulting room. In addition there is an additional suite of 3 clinical rooms for range of Community Health uses.