http://www.medicalcentres.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Montifieth.jpg 879 1170 Med1cal http://www.medicalcentres.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/logo.gif Med1cal2019-02-27 11:19:172019-02-27 11:19:17Spring Cleaning
- We actively keep buildings in good order, fending off (as much as possible) disruptive events caused by any fabric defects or deterioration. Preventative action pays off, as shown at Monifieth Surgery.
- The surgery was completed in 2003 and has served a growing population in this popular suburb of the regenerated City of Dundee.
- With its proximity to mature leafy trees, the render and roof covering had deteriorated over the last 15 years, becoming discoloured and damaged in some areas.
- Through a common repairs scheme, we arranged for a survey and investigations to be carried out. The results identified separate render and roof treatments and repairs that would refresh and protect the building.
- These works were undertaken and are now complete.
- Consequently, this property remains a modern, bright and cheerful place for patients to visit and staff to work and should serve the community for a long-time.